- Live tile update and high score display is temporarily unavailable.
- Persistence background task can crash when executed during an application lifecycle close.
- After startup, Mackó could still be head over heels, and a bit out of shape. You will need to shake him up a bit to get on the floor. /p>
Welcome to the website of Mackó, the little rat of PlutocRat, a puzzle game developed by Parafix Grafix.
PlutocRat is available for download via the Windows Phone Store.
A Gregorius' corner website
- The Windows Phone 10 anniversary update turned Mackó's life upside down. He needed some help to find his orientation.
- Mackó goes 8.1
- Mackó got so carried away after winning a puzzle level that he forgot to memorize where he started the new level. Now he does remember.
- Mackó for a relief is not updating Live Tiles.
- Now there is cheese for Mackó to reveal behind the playfield.
- Even more of Mackó with a new splash screen.
- Mackó is no longer levitating on higher resolution devices when running sideways.
- Mackó had been working out so he can run the same speed on higher resolution devices, making gameplay more fluent and faster.
- Mackó had enroled a Maths class. Now he can count up to your reached score much faster, when restoring an advanced game.
- Mackó is getting older. As a consequence he is much more attentive on which way you are guiding him. He asks you though to make long and clear gestures when commanding him in return.
- Due to a framework update Mackó needed to be trained again to memorize the position where he left off.
- Trial messages were updated
- Now you can play the first 7 levels of the game in Free Trial mode with full functionality, so all levels are checked for feasibility.
- Removed debug string from trial version.
- Mackó's memory has been enhanced to such an extent that now he can also remember where he left off if you put him back into his terrarium.
- Fixed bug that made Mackó forget his highest score reached.